Every Child. One Voice.
PTA’s mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Our values are: Collaboration, Commitment, Diversity, Respect, and Accountability.
The Wilder PTSA is dedicated to supporting and enriching the mission of Wilder Middle School. By providing support to our students, teachers, and staff, we strive to help in building a safe, energetic, diverse, and inclusive community, where we can see our children’s potential a reality.
Our goals include:
- Welcoming, supporting, and including every student, family, teacher, and staff member in open communication.
- Advocating where needed.
- Motivating and preparing volunteers.
- Supplementing school resources.
- Building community and relationships.
- Educating and engaging while having fun strengthening our community.