2023-24 Wilder Reflections Program
Get Creative this Fall for the Reflections Program
Have you thought about what gives you Hope for a brighter future, Hope for peace, innovation and prosperity? Then create art that shows us how! This year’s National PTA Reflections contest theme is “I am Hopeful Because…” You can create something in the categories of Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography, and Visual Arts. Entries will be due on November 3rd, so start working on your masterpiece now! Students from Wilder would submit in the Middle School division (grades 6-8)
For more details, visit the PTSA website: http://wilderptsa.org/
Students can submit entries in one or more of the following categories:
- Nov 3rd: Last date to email Wilder Students Entries to email@example.com
(Don’t forget to send according to Art Category Guidelines)
- Nov. 15th: Google Doc Form Opens for School PTAs to submit Outstanding Interpretation
(1st place) Winners to HCC PTA
- Dec 15th: Outstanding Interpretation School Winners due to HCC PTA
- Early-Mid Feb : HCC PTA Reflections Gallery & Awards Ceremony (date & time TBD)
Local Leader’s Guide – It contains the scoring rubric for your judges!
Art Category Guidelines – Each submission must meet certain criteria set by VA PTA!
Congratulations to our 2022-23 Wilder Reflections winners!
- Outstanding Interpretation – Jackie Liang
- Outstanding Interpretation – Jenny Ding
- Award of Excellence – Sanjeevan Swain
- Outstanding Interpretation – Lizzie Goodman
- Award of Excellence – Ryan Benjamin
Outstanding Interpretation winners were also judged at the county level. Jenny Ding’s literature entry received Outstanding Interpretation in the Middle School Literature category and has moved up to the state level of judging.